The Thermatex fabric is a thermal quilted woollen type material comprising inner and outer knitted layers with a middle insulation of polypropylene.
It is warm and comfortable, light to handle and has the unique ability to ‘wick’ moisture from the inside of the fabric allowing it to evaporate into the atmosphere without it being absorbed into the fabric.
The wool’s and yarns used are of the highest quality and are spun specifically for Thermatex.
- Warm and comfortable, soft and Luxurious.
- Very light and easy to handle – the fabrics thermal value is very high in relation to bulk.
- Has the ability to ‘wick’ moisture to the surface of the garment. Any excess moisture that has not evaporated away can be shaken off.
- Totally machine washable – even the large sizes will fit into a domestic washing machine.
- Fully shrunk fabric, so no fear of shrinkage or loss of shape.
- Colour fast.
- Very fast drying Does not absorb water from the outer surface.
- The unsurpassed comfort of the soft knitted fabric allows Thermatex to ‘mould’ to the wearers’ frame.
- Easy to store because Thermatex is not bulky and will not flatten. The filling of polypropylene will not drop but will always stay in place.
- Wide range of colours and bindings
- Also available – lightweight version of Thermatex fabric, the same knitted fabric without the insulating layer of polypropylene. Ideal for use in warmer climates
+353 (0) 404 42720
Darragh Equestrian Solutions, Station House, Station Road, Shankill, Dublin, Ireland.